GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT DIRECTIONS OF ACTIVITIES OF NPO "SATURN"
1. ENGINES FOR MILITARY AVIATION - NPO "Saturn" in cooperation with the Ministry of Defense of Russian Federation implements programs of modernization of engines of the generation 4+ and according to decision of the government of Russian Federation is the leading developer and manufacturer of the engine for the plane of the V generation.
2. ENGINES FOR CIVIL AND TRANSPORT AVIATION - in the branch of civil engine building the company produces and provides servicing of aero-engines Д-30КУ/КП. The complex program of the engine modernization is being implemented. In cooperation with the French corporation "Snekma" is being implemented the first international project for creation of the power unit of the new generation for the family of Russian regional planes.
3. GAS-TURBINE POWER AND STEAM-GAS INSTALLATIONS - in accordance with the "Regulations for intrabranch system of accreditation of suppliers and certification of technologies and materials" NPO "Saturn" has been accredited by the Russian Joint Stock Company "United Electric System of Russia" as supplier of equipment, spare parts and materials for electric power plants.
4. GAS-TURBINE NATURAL GAS SUPERCHARGERS - within the frames of the program for delivery of high-efficiency engines for OJSC "Gazprom" NPO "Saturn" performs development, production and deliveries of gas-pumping aggregates of various power levels based on gas-turbine engines of the IV and V generations.
5. GAS-TURBINE ENGINES FOR NAVY VESSELS - NPO "Saturn" is developing a series of gas-turbine engines for the Navy and civil vessels. The company has mastered repair techniques of gas-turbine engines manufactured at plants in near-border countries.
Tel: (0855) 24-31-00, fax: (0855) 21-31-08