XXIII Moscow International Salon of Inventions and Innovative Technologies “Archimedes” began its work
March 25, 2020
XXIII Moscow International Salon of Inventions and Innovative Technologies “Archimedes” began its work. All the exhibits are available on the Salon’s online catalogue, on Salon “Archimedes” website. All the participants can get the catalogue on CD-ROM by mail or in the office of Salon’s Directorate from 24th – 27th of March, from 10:00 to 18:00 at the following address: Moscow, Shcherbakovskaya st.53, building B.
Despite the difficult situation with COVID-19, the Salon gathered 314 participants from 24 countries and 35 regions of the Russian Federation.
Around 600 projects and inventions were selected to participate in competitive programme of the Salon.
The largest number of exhibits is presented in the following classes:
- Information and telecommunication technology
- Informational, navigation and control systems
- Medicine and medical equipment, hygiene, cosmetics, veterinary
- Aviation, aerospace industry
- Human safety, protection and rescue
- Radio, television and communications
- Land, sea and air transport
- General machine-building industry
The Expert Commission and the International Jury are evaluating the projects from 24th -26th of March. The final results will be presented to the public on the 27th of March.
Directorate of the Salon “Archimedes”
Dmitry Zezyulin, President of the Archimedes Salon, opens the 23rd Moscow International Salon of Inventions and Innovative Technologies "Archimedes"