We invite you to join International Competition “Innovation potential of youth-2019”
November 1, 2018
We invite you to join International Competition “Innovation potential of youth-2019”.
Organisers of the Competition:
- “ARCHIMEDEXPO” LLC
- Moscow city organization VOIR
With support of:
- World Intellectual Property Organisation;
- Federal service on intellectual property (ROSPATENT);
- International Federation of Inventors’ Associations;
- Company “GLAMI Ltd.” (South Korea);
- International Innovation Club “Archimedes”.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE COMPETITION
Competition is being held with the aim of identification and support of the talented youth, creation of the conditions for unleashing their creative potential, increasement of the productiveness of the youth participation in the scientific activities and scientific-technical creativity.
Competition Objectives: selection of the projects for demonstration at 22nd Moscow International Salon of inventions and innovative technologies “Archimedes” and further commercialization.
THE MAIN DIRECTIONS (NOMINATIONS) OF THE COMPETITION:
- Nanotechnologies and nano sciences, multifunctional materials, based on the system of knowledge and new industrial processes and tools;
- Genome science and biotechnologies in health care, medical equipment, physical culture;
- Informational Technologies for society;
- Aeronautics and space, robotics;
- Quality and conservation of food products;
- Sustainable development, global changes and ecosystems;
- Innovations in the public administration and society based on knowledge;
- Energy conservation;
- Protection from radiation.
PARTICIPANTS OF THE COMPETITION:
Participants are to be youth younger than 30 years old – students of schools, colleges, universities and institutes, PhD students of the universities, organisations of science, working youth.
Both individual and collective projects can be presented for the Competition.
Application forms are to be sent to the Organising Committee of the Competition before 15th of February 2019 in the digital form in english or russian language via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (with a reference “Innovation potential of youth-2019”) and on papers to the address: 105187, Moscow, Scherbakovskaya street, 53 building B, room 606.
Chairman of the Organising Committee of the Competition: