The international innovation club "Archimedes" took part in the 12th International exhibition of inventions “INST-2016”, which was held from 29 September 2016 to 01 October 2016 in Taipei, Taiwan. The exhibition INST is the best platform for the transfer of innovative technologies and demonstrations of intellectual property from all over the world.
This year the exhibition was held with the support of government structures:
- Ministry of economic affairs of Taiwan;
- Ministry of national defense of Taiwan;
- Ministry of education of Taiwan;
- National science council of Taiwan;
- Committee on agriculture of Taiwan.
More than 545 exhibitors participated in the event and presented their latest developments at 935 exhibition stands, from 19 countries.
INST-2016 is the largest exhibition of inventions in all of Asia with the exhibition hall size of 18 thousand m2. Inventors from different countries attended the exhibition, namely from Japan, USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Thailand, Korea and many others.
Inventions and innovative technologies from such areas as agriculture, medicine, biotechnology, engineering, computer software and other IT-technology, environmental protection, equipment, transport, textiles, tools and household items, construction, chemical industry, optical technology, and telecommunications were presented at the fair.
The business program of the 12-th International exhibition of inventions "Taipei INST-2016" was full of different events: presentations, competitions, international seminars, round tables.
The delegation of the International innovation club "Archimedes" has included National University of Science and Technology «MISiS», "InnovExpo" LLC, MGO VOIR and other organizations. According to the jury evaluation project of our delegation were awarded with high awards, namely:
- "Medical devices using shape memory effects", authors Prokoshkin S.D., Khmelevskaja I.J., Ryklina E.P.,Korotitskij A.V., Chernov-Kharaev A.N., Suturin M.V., Ipatkin R.V., National University of Science and Technology «MISiS» (gold medal of the salon);
- “Heat Resistant Aluminum Base Alloy and Wrought Semifinished Product Fabrication Method”, authors Belov N.A., Alabin A.N., National University of Science and Technology «MISiS» (silver medal of the salon);
- “Glass Melting Method and Molten Glass Layer Bubbling Glass Melting Furnace”, Sborshchikov G. S., Grishaeva S.V., Klegg J.D., Klegg D.J., National University of Science and Technology «MISiS» (silver medal of the salon);
The project "Medical devices using shape memory effects" won the gold medal of the Chinese Innovation & Invention Society (TAIWAN); the project "Heat Resistant Aluminum Base Alloy and Wrought Semifinished Product Fabrication Method" - gold medal of the Taiwan International Invention Award Winners Association.
On behalf of the club Tatiana Raikova, representative of the club “Archimedes”, curator of the Salon "Archimedes" competition "Innovation potential of youth" awarded with a special cup in the nomination "Innovative potential of youth" Mr. Steven Chang (Ostar Meditech Corp.).
Chinese Innovation & Invention Society (TAIWAN) pointed out the longstanding fruitful work of Tatiana Raikova for promotion of innovative solutions at the international events.
For long-term and mutually beneficial cooperation the direction of the club "Archimedes" decided to award with a special diploma the Council for the Development of Foreign Trade of Taiwan (TAITRA) for substantial contribution in innovation development. The club "Archimedes" were awarded with the prize of TOIEA.
Congratulations to the organizers, participants and guests of the INST-2016! We hope to continue the successful and multilateral cooperation and are pleased to welcome the delegation of Taiwan inventors to 20th International Salon of inventions and innovation technologies "Archimedes", from 16 till 19 may 2017!
Press-service of the club "Archimedes"