Rules of accreditation of mass-media representatives:
1. Accreditation of mass-media is carried out according to the Law of the Russian Federation «About mass media» and the present Rules with a view of regulation of work of mass-media representatives at the event.
2. The right for accreditation have journalists, press photographers, television cameramen of the Russian mass-media registered at the Federal agency for press and mass communications according to the Law of the Russian Federation «About mass media», and foreign journalists accredited at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia.
3. The organizing committee has the right to limit number of the accredited journalists, to refuse accreditation to representatives of mass-media who give incorrect personal data, who have not undergone accreditation procedure in the set dates or have broken rule of work at the event.
4. Representatives of mass-media, wishing to take part in highlighting events, should download and fill out the application for accreditation (further - the Application) and send it to the address given below. Applications that don’t meet the requirements of the present item, are not accepted for consideration.
Accreditation opens a month prior to the start of the event and expires a day prior to the start of the event.
TV broadcasting companies, planning to highlight events, for entry and exit the park "Sokolniki" territory in days of Salon work, from March, 24th, to March, 27th, 2020, should necessary fill out the following information or send it by e-mail:
5. Registration of the accredited journalists and handing out badges is performed at the check-in "mass-media" with confirmed accreditation in the database.
6. The accredited representative of mass-media has the right:
· To be present at business and exhibition events;
· To get information about event program;
· To carry out video-or photographing at the consent of the legal owner;
· To participate at press conferences, round tables and other press actions.
7. The accredited journalist is obliged:
· To carry the badge during all operating time at the event;
· Performing professional activities should at first requirement show the editorial certificate or other identity document proving the personality and journalist authority;
· Not to interfere in the event course;
· To ensure veracity of the information;
· At use of the official information, citing of statements of participants of actions finished materials should contain the name of the event and the source of the obtained information.
The application should be sent to the electronic address:
If you have any questions, please call:
Tel.: 8 (495) 366-14-65 (Tatiana Bashiryan, Anastasia Sharkova)