Dear ladies and gentlemen!
The goal of the exhibition-contest «Trade mark - LEADER» - is rendering of all-round assistance to owners of trade marks and names of places of goods origin in promotion of their products and services onto regional and international markets, their protection against unfair competition, ensuring of high international status, increase of brand cost as a material asset.
For years of work of the exhibition «Trade mark - LEADER» its participants became over 250 leading world companies and organizations, among them – the OJSC AK "Alrosa", «Glami Co.» Ltd, the OJSC «Maisky chai (May tea)», the OJSC NPK «Uralvagonzavod named after of F.E.Dzerzhinsky», the OJSC «NPO «Sapphire», the OJSC «NPO «Saturn», the OJSC «Severstal», «Soyuzpatent» LTD, the OJSC «Surgutgazprom», the OJSC «OKB Sukhoi», the OJSC «Tatneft», the «Euromold», the Japanese institute of inventions and innovations and others. Winners of gold and silver medals became 166 trade marks that based on the decision of the International jury got the rank «Trade mark - LEADER» in different nominations. The register of trade marks that took part in the exhibition-contest «Trade mark-LEADER» is placed on Internet sites and www.innovexpo.ru.
The exhibition-contest «Trade mark - LEADER» will be held in the period from 26th – 29th of March, 2019 in pavilion №2 of the Ecocenter «Sokolniki». Thanks to the fact that the exhibition will be held simultaneously with the Moscow International Salon of Inventions and Innovation Technologies "Archimedes" and the International Forum «Innovational development via the intellectual property market», conducted in the frames of the International days of intellectual property under the aegis of the United Nations, tens of thousands of interested people from all over world can visit it and get acquainted with goods and services presented under different trade marks.
During the work of the exhibition «Trade mark - LEADER» there will be working the commission of experts and the international jury, consisting of leading world experts in trade marks and names of places of goods origin.
All exhibitors will be provided with the equipped exhibition area of minimum 2 sq. m. per 1 exhibit. The exhibitors who couldn’t be personally present at the exhibition, have a possibility of participation by correspondence, their exhibits will be demonstrated at the exhibition by employees of the management of the Salon "Archimedes".
During the work of the exhibition «Trade mark - LEADER» all exhibitors can take part in the International practical conference on legal protection of results of intellectual activities to be held in Moscow with participation of leading experts of the Federal institute of industrial property.
All participants of the exhibition will get diplomas of the international standard, the methodical and information literature. For the most interesting exhibits the International jury will award gold and silver medals, valuable prizes from exhibition organizers and partners.
In order to become the participant of the International exhibition of trade marks and names of places of goods origin «Trade mark- LEADER», it is necessary:
1. To download the contract-application, to fill it in and send to the address given below;
2. To present information about the exhibit: the trade mark, the name of place of goods origin, with the applied copy of the registration certificate;
3. To send the filled in application before Februaryl, 20th , 2019 to the address:
Russia, 105187, Moscow, Shcherbakovskaya st., 53, bld. B, "ArchimedExpo" LLC
Tel./fax: +7(495) 366-14-65, +7(495) 366-03-44
4. After the exhibition operator processes your application you will get the invoice for participation that is to be paid.
Classifier of trade marks (contest nominations):
01. Struggle against pollution and environment protection
02. Safety, protection and rescue of people
03. Aviation industry
04. Land, sea and air transport
05. Industrial equipment
06. Chemical and oil-extracting industry
07. General mechanical engineering
09. Power, electricity and power electronics
10. Information technologies
11. Polygraphy, advertising, mass-media
12. Games - Sports - Culture - Leisure
13. Products, gifts
14. Textile industry and clothes manufacturing
15. Medicine and public health services
16. Agricultural and the food-processing industry
17. Building and equipment of inhabited and uninhabited premises
18. Working tools
19. Elevating transport devices
20. Packing and storage
21. Legal support (patent protection of objects of intellectual property)
23. Exhibitions, Salons, Fairs
The international exhibition-contest of trade marks
and names of places of goods origin
«Trademark - Leader»