Moscow International Exhibition and Competition of trademarks and appellations of Origin of goods "Trademark - Leader"
from March 19 to March 21, 2024 on the territory of the congress and exhibition complex of Amber Plaza Business Centre
The goal of the exhibition-contest «Trade mark - LEADER» is:
- Promotion of new goods and services to the market;
- Providing all possible assistance to trademark owners and manufacturers using the labels of the names of the places of origin of goods in promoting their products and services on the Russian and international markets;
- Protection of the producer from unfair competition;
- Giving the brand a high international status;
- Increase in the added value of the product;
- Informing a wide audience about the unique properties and advantages of products that have no analogues;
- Increase brand awareness, consumer loyalty;
- Receiving support from state and municipal authorities, attracting private investment in order to increase production, as well as expand the sales market.
During the work of the exhibition «Trade mark - LEADER» there will be working the commission of experts and the international jury, consisting of leading world experts in trade marks and names of places of goods origin.
All exhibitors will be provided with the equipped exhibition area of minimum 2 sq. m. per 1 exhibit. The exhibitors who couldn’t be personally present at the exhibition, have a possibility of participation by correspondence, their exhibits will be demonstrated at the exhibition by employees of the management of the Salon "Archimedes".
During the work of the exhibition «Trade mark - LEADER» all exhibitors can take part in the International practical conference on legal protection of results of intellectual activities to be held in Moscow with participation of leading experts of the Federal institute of industrial property.
All participants of the exhibition will get diplomas of the international standard, the methodical and information literature. For the most interesting exhibits the International jury will award gold and silver medals, valuable prizes from exhibition organizers and partners.